1) The Family Room makeover has been creeping along for awhile, but we finally finished the little desk nook that used to be an 80's
2) Have you seen the new Nate for Target collection? It's good, real good. I came home with the zig-zag basket last weekend, and my daughter promptly snatched it up for her room. My store doesn't have much in-stock, so I may be forced to order it online. Hey Target: stock more than 2 when the collection is this good!
3) I told you about these perfect jeans last week, and so many of you have emailed or commented to say you ordered a pair...and you love them!! Could these really be the 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants'? Did you grab a pair, too? I'd love to hear what you think!!
4) I'm pretty smitten with the new Emily & Meritt Collection at PB Teen. I know I'm not their target audience, but I see a lot of things that would love to come live in my house! If my daughter sees it, I have a feeling that gold unicorn head will be one of them.
5) A big, grateful WELCOME goes out to my returning sponsor, Quality Bath. Thank you for supporting the companies that keep the projects flowing around here!
And how could I forget....the series finale of Breaking Bad this Sunday!! I'm so afraid it's going to bomb like Dexter. But I really doubt it. Happy weekend, lovebugs!!