(For a 'Style' award, I think the button could use a little style itself. Just sayin.' Am I going to get my award revoked for being critical?!?)
So here's the deal....I'm to follow these little rules:
- Link back to the people who awarded you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 great bloggers, and notify them.
All fairly painless, except for the sharing part! Ugh, but here goes:
- I was raised as an only child (explains a lot, right?!), but I actually have 2 half-sisters and a half-brother, 2 step-brothers and a step-sister. Sounds very 'Deliverance'.
- Despite appearances, I do need some help in the blond department now that I'm 'maturing.' And Mr. Sugarplum actually does my color! Yep, every 6-8 weeks he whips my roots back into shape for me.
- Speaking of Mr. Sugarplum, he used to be a professional musician (hence why we lived in Nashville). But this list is about me, so....he proposed to me on-stage during their concert...in Niagara Falls, Canada...on New Year's Eve...in front of 50,000 people! It was the first time in my life I was speechless. (I eventually squeaked out a 'yes.')
- I find it impossible to not spin and twirl anytime I'm in socks on a tile floor. And sometimes a little running split-leap if there's enough room.
- I'm told I do a pretty mean 'Robot' on the dance floor. You can challenge me at da' club if you want.
- I cry every Fourth of July when they play the stupid Lee Greenwood song, 'Proud to be an American.' Also at any commercials that show families reuniting.
- I am beyond blessed to have the best (not to mention funny!) family and friends. They bring endless joy to my life and I feel grateful every day for them.
Now for the 15 Bloggers to whom I pass the Award...this part was really hard as I love a lot of blogs! But since you know I'm smitten with all the blogs featured in my Best of the Best Series, I thought I'd show you some additional ones I adore just as much:
And if you're not sick of me yet...head over to
my lover Megan's blog, Honey We're Home. She's running a very motivating and inspirational series about Home Organization. She must have run out of friends, because she asked me to participate...and today I'm sharing my method for controlling Toy Madness!